Dr. Tindall has been practicing orthopedic surgery since 1974 and is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in both Canada and the United States. After completing his undergraduate work and medical school education at Queens University in Kingston Ontario, Canada, Dr. Tindall went on to complete his postgraduate work and orthopedic residency training in Ottawa Ontario, Canada and Queens University Hospital in Kingston Ontario, Canada.
Dr. Tindall moved to Phoenix in 1985 and founded Arizona Bone and Joint Specialists shortly thereafter. Dr. Tindall is particularly interested in Sports Medicine, Trauma, and Joint Replacement Surgery, and is proud to have medically consulted with the Arizona State University Hockey Team, The American Track and Field Association and served on the board of the United States of America Track and Field Doping Hearing Board.
Dr. Tindall is a member of the following organizations:
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- Canadian Sports Medicine Association (Charter Member)
- American Medical Association
- Arizona Medical Association
- Maricopa County Medical Association
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Orthopedic Specialists of North America